pondělí 22. června 2009

TopGear: S13 is here (for TG insiders only)

So. Have you seen it? Season preview was tasty like always (I'm really looking forward to see what they did with rally-pop-star Ken Block). Another TG-race? Different from others before, but quite boring. News were just normal (except I didn't really get the pet-vet joke). Why did they show Fabia Scout (typical reason for british-like Skoda jokes) and not the new Sasquatch (or whatever it's called)? Lotus Evora – sounds like ladies dress shop in Harrogate. Wow, I know exactly what was he talking about, cos I've lived there for few weeks, I've even worked there :) Back to Evora: it really is not the prettiest Lotus…

17072007077 
This is how pretty Lotus looks like. And the picture is coincidentely taken in Harrogate streets :)

FXX – 1:10,7? How the hell is that possible? Does anybody remember what was the time of Renault F1? Oh yeah 0:59,0 (thanks wiki). It is another step further, but still its damned quick! Alhough I don't thing it should stay on the board, while it's not a legal road car… Then – Stig revelation. I knew it would be another prank, but this?!! Amazing! I've never really liked Schumi, but in TG he acted like real racing aristocrat. Congrats! BUT! Why the hell he did not drive Liana? Did he shit his pants? I can't see another explanation!

The first and essentially important question for stig? “Did you really once punch a horse to the ground?” :-)) And the final bomshell? Michael Schumacher drives Fiat Croma most of the time.

top_gear.13x01.ws_pdtv_xvid-fov.avi_002111800  
StigMacher. That's just not him. Even those moves while walking and sitting weren't his…

And that is it for a week. If you want to survive till next episode comes, keep watching this blog, cos I have a little extra something for TG insiders to kill the time ;)

2 komentáře:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

It was really really great. Season preview was amazing. I´m looking forward to next episode...but it´s so long time to sunday:-) Last question. Why is this post written v angličtině voe:-) ?

Filip Kůžel řekl(a)...

no to je proto, abych ze hry vyřadil TG-outsidery, to je jasný :)